Photo Competition from John:
This photo was taken a week ago in the lake district. Can you identify:
- The name of the hill on which the trig point sits (either name is acceptable)
- The April fell race that goes over the hill in question 1
- The hill in the background on the right
- The April fell race that goes over the hill in question 3
- The name of the island in the far distance
- The highest hill on that island
There is a point for each answer. The prize is a drink which can only be claimed at the annual dinner. In the event of a tie, names will be drawn out of a hat.
Answers to email@example.com .